Monday, January 21, 2013

Current Read: "Wake" by Amanda Hocking

I have never wanted to be a mermaid more than after I finished this book. It is simply beautiful, with vivid descriptions that make you feel like you're swimming in the ocean along with Gemma! Just like the "watersong" in the book, this novel absolutely pulled me in! I'm a hopeless romantic, and this book delivered tons of loooove as well. When I began reading, I had no idea this book was a series and now I am SO thankful that it is because one book would definitely not be enough for me. I'm going to run to the bookstore today and grab "Lullaby" the second in the series! I 100% recommend! I'll try to do one of these everytime I read a book that I really like, comment what you think! I'd love to hear other opinions. Xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment